DESCRIPTION of the job:
– Accepting the supply of raw materials and packaging and checking them for compliance with the documentation,
– Acceptance of the manufactured products and release them form the warehouse on the basis of relevant documents,
– Completing goods for shipping, manual placing o packagings on the pallet according to the order from the customer,
– Unloading and loading trucks with a forklift,
– Preparing and checking the documents necessary for the delivery or shipment of goods,
– FIFO control,
– Operating storage programs in a computer system (raw materials and packaging coming and going, and regular monitoring of the actual state of the warehouse),
– Maintaining order in stock,
– Accuracy of task performance, diligence and responsibility and teamwork skills.
– Secondary education, appreciated technical or higher education – specialization logistics,
– License to operate forklifts (electric and combustion)
– Minimum of 2 years experience working on the above position along with forklift operation,
– Practical knowledge of computer programs in the field of storage and M.O. package,
– medical record book for sanitary and epidemiological purposes.